EVA Floor Mat
EVA Floor Mat
Eva floor mat protection sheets are made of polymers. Floor Protect has very large scope of applications. This is a EVA foam group product typically very advance and is the latest trend setting product for keeping project sites, under construction premises clean and secure from damage. This foam based protection sheet replaces traditional products like papers, clothes, POP etc. Due to its longer life it can be useful for repeated usages.
Features and advantages of EVA floor guard sheets:
- Closed cell foam structure, as a result negligible water or vapour absorption
- Extraordinary compression strength
- Soft and attractive surface
- Inert to major acids and alkalies, therefore excellent chemical resistance
- Rot proof & micro-organism resistant
- Washable with water manually
- Non staining foam
- Exposure to sunlight is OK, hence, UV resistance foam
- Light weight, easy to handle and install
Applications of EVA floor protect sheets:
- Heavy engineering workshop floor, tools room flooring
- Useful in keeping job site safe and clean as a result helping to craftsman, construction sites
- Foam floor tiles baby products
- Foam tiles
- During repairs it protects walkways and decks
- Hardwares store room as well as mould shop carpet area
- Non absorbing layer therefore useful for painting walls and cover the floors.
- Loading and unloading area.
- Thickness: Normally 1.5mm to 25mm thickness. For majority customers demand 1.5mm thickness.
- Colour: Normally black, customised colours available on requests
- Size: Sheets normally 1000 x2000mm, customised sizes are also available
Most noteworthy, it is very less costly but without its usage costlier premises can be vulnerable to damage. Therefore we recommend to go for it. Save your project work from damage. The most important is you can reuse in next project too. So contact us now!
Leave Messages：Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.We will reply you in 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Question!
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.Surely you can also contact us by email. so that we can quote in a short time.
Yes. Customization is acceptable for us including logo, shape, size as well as packing details.
After confirming the price, you can require for samples as well as other detailed information.
Generally for delivery is within 1-3 days. Usually we send the samples by express.Certainly you can use your own courier account or prepay us if you do not have one.
Honestly speaking, it depends on the order quantity and the actual production schedule. Generally the lead time 3-10 days.
The standard sheet size of the foam as it leaves our factory will vary by polymer grade and density. As a guideline, the most popular products are available as a sheet which is 2000mm X 1000mm X 30mm, but it is best to speak with our sales team before doing any detailed design or specification.
This high quality, ultra high density EVA foam was specifically designed for Cosplay and costuming needs. Many EVA foams out there claim to be “high density” when in fact most of them are low to average densities at around 30 kg/m³ (2 lb/ft³).
EVA foam is not anti-static by nature, but any foam can be made into an anti-static foam during the manufacturing process by adding certain chemicals to the blend.
EVA foam, or ethylene-vinyl acetate, is a closed-cell foam made from blended copolymers of ethylene and vinyl acetate. It has a high level of chemical cross-linking, which results in a semi-rigid product with a fine uniform cell structure.