EVA Foam Products
EVA Foam Products
EVA Foams and Their Applications
EVA foam products have become the most common foam materials utilized by various industries like packaging, food and beverages, and several others due to their multiple benefits. As EVA foam is incredibly durable and strong, it can withstand extreme temperatures. They are even weather-resistant and capable of withstanding a variety of harsh and dangerous agents such as chemicals and fuel oils.
6 Significant Applications of EVA Foam in Industries:
- EVA foams are primarily used in the medical sector. This is because it possesses the properties of compound resistance and biocompatibility. It is even said to be free of latex.
- EVA foams are soft, squishy, and light, which makes them ideal for making ergonomic seats and for applications in industrial hard-wearing. Due to these aforementioned characteristics, they are also widely employed in the development of sandals, soles, and shoes by major shoe manufacturers.
- Users can build flotation belts, flutter boards, and water toys out of EVA foam, which provide exceptional flotation properties as well as UV resistance.
- EVA can even be used to create medicinal delivery applications. As the EVA material is quite robust, there is no unfavorable reaction of it on human bodies. EVA foam tubes, sometimes referred to as foam pipes or foam grips, are widely employed in a variety of medicinal applications.
- EVA foam has a wide range of applications in various other industries for making sports equipment, carpets, toys, etc.
- EVA foam has applications in in various types of industries like automotive, building, marine, electronics, healthcare instruments, packaging, sports, leisure, and recreation, and footwear.
Leave Messages：Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.We will reply you in 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Question!
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.Surely you can also contact us by email. so that we can quote in a short time.
Yes. Customization is acceptable for us including logo, shape, size as well as packing details.
After confirming the price, you can require for samples as well as other detailed information.
Generally for delivery is within 1-3 days. Usually we send the samples by express.Certainly you can use your own courier account or prepay us if you do not have one.
Honestly speaking, it depends on the order quantity and the actual production schedule. Generally the lead time 3-10 days.
The standard sheet size of the foam as it leaves our factory will vary by polymer grade and density. As a guideline, the most popular products are available as a sheet which is 2000mm X 1000mm X 30mm, but it is best to speak with our sales team before doing any detailed design or specification.
This high quality, ultra high density EVA foam was specifically designed for Cosplay and costuming needs. Many EVA foams out there claim to be “high density” when in fact most of them are low to average densities at around 30 kg/m³ (2 lb/ft³).
EVA foam is not anti-static by nature, but any foam can be made into an anti-static foam during the manufacturing process by adding certain chemicals to the blend.
EVA foam, or ethylene-vinyl acetate, is a closed-cell foam made from blended copolymers of ethylene and vinyl acetate. It has a high level of chemical cross-linking, which results in a semi-rigid product with a fine uniform cell structure.